update coming soon…
Top 3 Phuket Resources:
Top 3 in Phuket:
Phuket Fit Retreat — for Fitness, Weight Loss, Detox & Yoga
Phuket Fit resort is ideal if you would like to quickly lose weight, get in shape and cleanse your body.
They have achieved notable success in helping people take back control of their lives and lose a lot of weight, in very short periods of time.
The Phuket Fit Detox program is incredible. It is one of the best on the island.
Most of the guests there are beginners and there are many classes aimed at helping beginners get into shape.
- Robert Green.
Sinbi Muay Thai — for thai boxing fight training
Sinbi Muay Thai has some top fight trainers and is by far the best gym for Muay Thai on the island. It’s not a beginner gym, so it’s best to know at least some Thai boxing before you join.
Sinbi can really take you to the next level in the sport.
- Dan Meltzer.
Phuket Top Team — for MMA
Phuket Top Team is the place for MMA in Phuket. Focused pretty much just on this one thing and attracting some of the best MMA fighters in the world.
- Mark Harrison.
Things to do in Rawai…
- Relax on the beaches, just minutes away
- Go for a swim in the sea
- Take a boat trip to the islands (leaves from the beach)
- Have a drink at a bar at the beach
- Visit Rawai cape
- Go for a hike over the hills
- Take a day trip to Phi Phi island
- Go fishing on the beach or by boat
- Ride an Elephant through the Jungle
- Take a traditional Thai Massage
- Unwind in the Sauna
- Go Jet Skiing, Water Skiing
- Watch a Muay Thai Fight at the Local stadium
- Visit our local Buddhist Temple
- Batik Painting, for creativity
- Visit the Snake Farm or Aquarium
- Ride a horse on the beach
- Take Thai Cooking Classes
- Play Tennis, Golf, Football
- Kayaking, Quad-biking, Water Sports…
- Enjoy the nightlife, beach-bars, music, clubs…
All these activities can be organized and done just minutes away from our camp. This is one of the reasons why – without a doubt – we are in the best location in Phuket.
More Things to Do in Phuket
- Big Buddha: On top of the highest mountain in Phuket
- James Bond Island: “The Man with the Golden Gun”
- Phang Nga Bay: Vertical cliffs rising from the Sea
- Phuket FantaSea: The nightlife culture theme-park
- Patong Nightlife: Soi Bangla Road
- Phuket Temples: Buddhist Wat’s, monuments
- Phuket Viewpoints: 360 degree scenic viewpoints
- Old Phuket Town: A look at the old side of Phuket
- Simon Cabaret Show: Colorful, Fun and Original
- Phuket Zoo: Lions, Tigers and Bears
- Half-Day Safari: Elephant trekking and more
- Whitewater Rafting: Take a trip downstream
- Bay Cruise: See Phuket by water
- And many more…